• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Great 3Dmark05 Score for my System

eat2na

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
441
Can someone find a higher score with the same hardware and stock settings? Everybody else I found with the same hardware and settings is lower. So at least for a system with the same hardware and settings and drivers as mine I am on top :D Motherboard bios is at stock settings even thought my ram can do 2-3-2-6 I am running it by SPD at 3-3-3-7..
Lets try again
 
Once again another person posting the wrong link.
You need the "Compare Link" and your project needs to be published.

I would usually find the link for you, but I have no info about your score or hardware.
 
Back
Top