• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Graphics prog for a Treo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roftranspo

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
3,440
does anyone know of a graphics prog for the PalmOS speciafically a Treo? I just figure since there is a stylus and a tap screen, i should be able to doodle on it :) I tried Digital Artwerk but no one has responded :( So yea...if anyone has any suggestiongs let me know...and it doesnt have to be big...a paint equal would surfice
thanks

 
Mohonri said:
I'm not so sure this is in the right subforum...

i know...i tried digital artwerk forum but they are not responding...and i like you guys better :)
 
ok :) i will try there

MooseEdit: Even though you like us better, and I can see why, I am giving this the lock. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top