Graphics problem in FarCry (screenshot)

creedAMD

2[H]4U
Is this a known problem and supposed to be fixed with the 1.2 patch or just something in my driver? using 61.72's, I am just starting to play the game now that I can see it the way it should be played.

FarCryproblem.jpg

creedAMD said:
Is this a known problem and supposed to be fixed with the 1.2 patch or just something in my driver? using 61.72's, I am just starting to play the game now that I can see it the way it should be played.

You have a savegame you can post?

i have a 6800GT and i have that same thing, just playing far cry demo.

I had seen that same thing before the 1.1 patch, but after installing it it went away.

That's defintely not a normal problem. I've played through FC with the 71s/72s/76s and never had a problem like that before.

Edit: I just remembered that I'm playing FC under the R300 path [better IQ and on average nets me about 3 FPS more compared to the NV3x path]. I really suggest all of you move to the R300 path until patch 1.2 comes out.

The 1.1 patchnotes specifically mention "Support for NV40 GPU" and fixed the problem for me.

Flatland said:
The 1.1 patchnotes specifically mention "Support for NV40 GPU" and fixed the problem for me.

hmm... I thought I had 1.1 patch, I'll check it when I get home from work, I refuse to run in the r300 path, I think I will wait until the 1.2 patch since it fixes alot of stuff and give a boost in speed.

Thanks fellas!

Back