• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Graphics issue

nwahs000

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
125
I'm having an issue with graphics. The graphics are terrible with Web site pictures but fine for gaming and camera photos and everything else. Any ideas, I have a GeForce2 MX/MX400. Thanks.
 
That's usually a driver issue, what version are you using? And is digital vibrance on?
 
I am running driver version 7.1.8.4.

Where do I find digital vibrance?

Thanks.
 
Wouldn't hurt to update your drivers. Make sure to use driver cleaner, since you're working with an older card.

If you right click on the desktop, go into properties, settings tab, advanced button, Nvidia MX440 tab...it should open a sub-menu of the Nvidia utility interface. There should be something in there for web interface image quality. Don't know for sure since I haven't seen one of these in about 3 years, but that's the best place to look.
 
Back
Top