graphics card comparison

I really, REALLY don't mean to sound like an ass here but..........you can basically check out any major hardware review site out there (check out the "links" section on [H]ard|OCP) and easily find a review of one card or the other, in which they will most likely be compared to each other.

I really think that this is the best way to get THIS kind of information. If someone was say, comparing two different 5950's then sure, that'd be easy. The problem is that there're so many different opinions and viewpoints out there right now floating around the video card market that I really can't tell you a whole lot beyond the black and white numbers that you'll see in benchmarks all over the net.

I really hope that you find an answer.....hell, [H]ard|OCP should have a few reviews on a couple different 9800XT's and a 5950 or two on it's own, and I really like what Kyle and the gang have done over the last while with the fairness of their video card reviews.
 
Back
Top