Graphical PPD calculator and performance comparison

ChristianVirtual

[H]ard DCOTM x3
If you want to compare actual hardware performance for a given project then this new site might be for you:

http://ppd.fahmm.net

IMG_1030.PNG

You can choose a project and if data is available it will show you the graph of the PPD curve and add real-life data points of CPU and GPU as shared from other donors.

Give it a try and let me know if you have any suggestions.

But I also need your help as this site depend on community-provided data. Please use the link (write-only DropBox) in the description on the site above and share your log files with me so I can add your data to the pool. There should be not much concern related to privacy as no eMail or passkey is part of the log file.

I get this when trying to upload any files:

Something went wrong.
Please try sending your files again.

Also what about HFM data instead of individual log files. It won't have the system info though.

I just tried the link and it worked for me, can you send a screenshot (via PM) ?

Also as for HFM; please send me an export file; I never used it nor have it installed as I mainly on macOS/iOS. If enough information is included I could add processing that one too.

I sent a bunch of logs the other day from my 970s, 980 Ti's and 1080s.

Updated version; with better selection of hardware one might be interested in ... and some other cosmetics like font size

Back