Grandpa_01 - 1b for [H]

Quisarious

Limp Gawd
Already well over combined, but today he passed 1b points folded for the [H].

Grats!

Can we send him some congratulation sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?

Wow. Just wow. Nice job, Grandpa. :D

Congrats Grandpa !!!! :D

If Grandpa would be a team of 1 he would rank among the top 50 folding teams ........

Amazing, amazing, well done,
Andy

Congrats GP!
He's the second to cross that milestone for [H] and I expect one or two more will be there soon. :eek:

One BILLION points.. (said with a pinkie to my lips)

That's Awesome!

Dr-Evil.jpg

Hoo Yah! Grandpa! One day, most likely not until Im your age, I'll be up that high...:p

Last edited:
You and Musky are in a league of your own! Congrats old man!
thumbsup.gif

Way to go Gramps ! Now swap out your next dose of boost for a coupla beer, you deserve it. ;) I'll hoist one in your honor later today. Thanks for all your efforts to the community.

I tip my hat to the old man.

Very impressive garden you have there.

Congrats!

Thanks for the congrats guys, I think I just might tilt 1 or 2, and I might even be 3 or 4, It has been a pleasure folding for the [H] and I am proud to be on a team that helps so many others.

Thanks guys for letting me be part of this great team and believe me the Billion points would not have been possible without the help and inspiration of the members of this team and of course them fellas dressed in black known as the 4P Maffia. :D

Last edited:
Well done and a deserved hat tip, sir!

That there is a great job Grandpa... and thanks for all your help over at that 'other' place. :cool:

Back