Grand Theft Auto: LCS for PSP question

Matrox462

Gawd
I noticed when playing GTA that when I enter my safehouse it goes from bright to dark. It's when I first enter, and it does it very fast. It also happens in cutscenes too I think. Is this normal? Anyone else notice this?

Just tried it to see what you were talkin' about. Does the same thing on my system, so I suppose it's normal. ;)

Do you mean it goes from daytime to nighttime?

In all the other GTA games entering your safehouse advanced the ingame time by a set amount (i.e. 6 hours or something)

If that is whats happening I believe it's intended,

Kahnvex said:
Do you mean it goes from daytime to nighttime?

In all the other GTA games entering your safehouse advanced the ingame time by a set amount (i.e. 6 hours or something)

If that is whats happening I believe it's intended,

No, that's only if you saved.

No, that's not what I ment. Sorry I wasn't more clear (I was posting from my PSP, so it's hard to write a lot :p ) What happens is, when I enter my safehouse, the screen suddenly jumps from a bright contrast, to a dimmer one. It's as if the brightness setting in the options was suddenly jumped up to highest, to normal, really fast. I hope that makes sense. No matter what I set my brightness to in options, it still does it. It's as if my safehouse should be brighter than what it is (like it is for a quick instance when entering, then it suddenly goes dim). I guess maybe it's a glitch, or they wanted indoors to be somewhat dimmer.

I just started the game, so I don't know if all safehouses do this or not. I don't really care, as its's not annoying or anything; I just wanted to make sure my copy of the game is ok.

Back