graffiti

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
I have been trying on photoshop to make a graffiti wallpaper that says Dustin

i got so pissed i think i broke my mouse :(

my resolution is 1280 by 1024

can someone else give it a try

It would be a great help if you drew something on paper or something and scanned it in. Having something to work with could make it a couple of hours, as opposed to days. ;)

that's the plan ness1469, almost done the sketch and scanned it- but you see, the whole creative process is interrupted by eat/sleep/work/gf - not necessarily in that order...

you can check out an old piece - sort of grafish - that i did for my bro at

http://www.customize.org/details/12445

How's this?? :p Something simple...

HELPAMEMBER.jpg

:D Thanks, its simple... Since I dont have PS, gotta work with what I got PAINT :p

deluxe said:
hope you like ... :D

http://hybrid.sasclan.org/dustin_piece.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
errm.... wtf...[b]tell me how you did it[/b]...ahh.. wtf... :eek: ...photoshop? umm..yeah.
/me blows brains out.

drew a rough sketch of the base lettering and scanned it.
didn't like that, so i just generated another sketch in photoshop. with the mouse.

refined that a fair bit. coloured, added 3d and fills. did some shading. played with more fills. thats pretty much it...

HOLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Those are freaking awsome. you guys got talent.

sorry i didnt post earlier i have had this massive headache too much to get on my computer which is really bad because im always on no matter what.

Thanks a lot you guys are awsome

Hey Deluxe, that is kick ass! Seriously awesome work.

What are the chances of me getting a .psd so I can look at it? A .psd of "2_hotty" would be okay too! ;)

thanks for the compliments ppl :p
can do a piece for you fellas, but i'll need some lead time - my life is a bit chaotic :eek: at the moment. you want em to say 'royluv' and '2hotty' yeh? otherwise tell me what you want it to say

deluxe said:
thanks for the compliments ppl :p
can do a piece for you fellas, but i'll need some lead time - my life is a bit chaotic :eek: at the moment. you want em to say 'royluv' and '2hotty' yeh? otherwise tell me what you want it to say

those are totally awesome dude. :eek:

If you get the time could I get one that says Ezteh.

Thanks in advance :D

OMG, can you reply with a step by step tutorial, and I would like to request one as well??(if you have the time of course :) )

/adds ezteh and digiram to growing list :eek:

thanks Staticax -any ideas on where/how ? tshirts or prints perhaps.. i have considered tshirts...

Retardo said:
nice work deluxe...instead of makin me 1...how bout u make a tutorial? :)

that would take him longer, and then he cant sell them.

to be perfectly frank [and earnest, In New York, I'm Frank; in Chicago, I'm Ernest... :D ] i can only do a tutorial about the techniques i use in photoshop to produce the end result. I am happy to do this if that is what you guys/girls want

The lettering is my own style, plucked from my imagination, influenced by my previous drawing / graffiti / illustration styles... not really something i can easily teach- even if i had the desire to do so.

my graf tends to be more 'freestyle' (mostly separated and readable) than 'wildstyle' (more joined). Every graf writer (whatever medium) has their own style that he/she has developed... have a look at www.graffiti.org

Back