Grado 325is verdict

oshia86

Gawd
Well i just received these cans yesterday. I gotta say I had high hopes for these things as i heard all kinds of good reviews. First of all they are a little big, i have to use them at the smallest setting and even then i wish they would go a little smaller. I actually find these things quite comfortable as well despite what others have said. When i put the on and fired of a Loseless version of The Eagles-Hotel California i was amazed with the sound they put out. They are very detailed and absolutely embarrass my HD280's. I took a few minutes to tweak the equalizer and oh boy am I in love. I tried song after song on my playlist and before i knew it I had the phones on for a little over 4 hours. Definitely recommended. Right now i am running these out of the sound card, i am honestly very satisfied with the Grado sound and don't see a need for an amp/dac (yet :) ).

...nice to hear you're satisfied with the sound, right out of an X-Fi card no less. With a proper source they should really shine.

I have listened to these phones on some high end gear and they are amazing. I've been planning on buying these for a month now. The first thing I noticed with them was their ability to deliver bass. They are much better than my Sennheisers in that department. They are also much easier to drive. Congrats on the purchase, those are definitely some nice headphones.

Hello yeah! I love my 325's although and they're the original model. I know that the 325i is the new and improved version. 325s could could use some work in the comfort department, but after a while one gets used to it. Plus, the awesome fidelity more than makes up for the poor comfort.
Anyway, I'm glad to hear that someone else loves the Grado 325/325i cans.

Back