leSLIe
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2004
- Messages
- 17,707
I sometimes watch these videos from a gpu repair technician, he likes to complain about how the gpu waterblocks can kill gpus.
Due to the different the uneven pressure and stress that a gpu waterblock can transmit to a gpu pcb, flexing it and making the components pop.
Here's one of his latest videos on the subject.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIt_02rTgx0
So, what do you guys think?
I've never had a problem. With EK, Alphacool gpu waterblocks. Well, I don't have them a long time though
Due to the different the uneven pressure and stress that a gpu waterblock can transmit to a gpu pcb, flexing it and making the components pop.
Here's one of his latest videos on the subject.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIt_02rTgx0
So, what do you guys think?
I've never had a problem. With EK, Alphacool gpu waterblocks. Well, I don't have them a long time though