• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

GPU vs CPU performance evolution

Zurec

n00b
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
41
Hey People,

I'll soon be working on my bachelor thesis, which will be about the usage of external gpu's.

For now, im focussing on the development of performance of pc-components over time. For quite some years now the gpu has been the part with the highest relative performance gain per generation/architecture.

So, to illustrate my standpoint, i need some statistics / slides / graphs / illustrations that show the evolution of gpu vs. cpu performance.

I know that AMD had some pretty good slides at their last developers/professionals conference when they were showing of their latest Firepro Wx100 series.
unfortunately i can't find them anymore...

If you know some sources/archives (I know Anandtech and WCCFtech had some coverage of both AMD and nvidia-events) of any kind, please let me know.

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day :)
 
Back
Top