• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

GPU Usage problem causing performance issue

Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
22
I'm on the verge of tossing this computer out of the window right now.. this problem has been making me really mad

I'll be playing any game, BF:BC2, CS:S, old and new games.. running along at 100-200 FPS then out of no where my GPU usage goes from upper 90's to 20-40%.. Sometimes i still get decent framerates like 40-60 FPS but everything is just laggy as hell, mouse lag, i kill someone it lags, the screen is choppy like I'm getting 5 FPS

I tab out to check CPU usage and its fine, 40% tops

Get back in game, still 40 FPS, and less than 50% GPU usage


This all started happening recently.. not sure if a driver change or what caused it but I rolled back to 260.99, installed the new 266's that came out couple days ago and I cant get rid of this problem!!!!! Someone PLEASE help me
 
Back
Top