GPU Time (and CPU Time) BO4...

nEo717

Limp Gawd
I've never been curious enough, till now, and turned on GPU/CPU time in any game - COD BlackOps4 - I turned on GPU Time, it seems (during game play) to run 3, 4, or 5 (mainly 3) - CPU Time seems 2, 3, rare 4.

I've googled to which there's plenty of non-information of talk about how to benchmark GPU/CPU times, but not seeing what this means inside of BO4 when turn this on?

Only have BO4 on a AMD 2950x system with RX Vega 64 (Liquid).

What does GPU/CPU time mean in BO4, and are these good numbers, or not so much (what's everyone else's) ?

Last edited:
I've never been curious enough, till now, and turned on GPU/CPU time in any game - COD BlackOps4 - I turned on GPU Time, it seems (during game play) to run 3, 4, or 5 (mainly 3) - CPU Time seems 2, 3, rare 4.

I've googled to which there's plenty of non-information of talk about how to benchmark GPU/CPU times, but not seeing what this means inside of BO4 when turn this on?

Only have BO4 on a AMD 2950x system with RX Vega 64 (Liquid).

What does GPU/CPU time mean in BO4, and are these good numbers, or not so much (what's everyone else's) ?

-------

Holy heck.... popped my RTX 2080 Ti into this rig and in COD BO4 the Vega 64 LC has better GPU Time and Frame rates - 2080 Ti has 8 to 9 with spikes higher for frame times and frames of 117/145 vs Vega 64 LC with 150/160.

RTX 2080 Ti tops my Vega 64 LC in some of my games, others it doesn't, however frame times Vega 64 LC betters it at 2560 x 1080 166Hz.

Next up I'm curious on my i9-9900k system if ends up same results - with Vega 64 LC in this system (TR 2950x) the CPU time in BO4 went up a tad (3/4/5) which I thought was interesting.

How do you measure frame times while in-game with Battlefield V? Love to compare that game as well.

Back