GPU technology conference

yeah, i'm refreshing my page at wccftech but it's still not live. where is our fearless leader? / #leatherjackettime

Gv100

Attachments

• 20180327_092941.jpg
    20180327_092941.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 0
Yea watching it myself now. Hoping for a new card announcement

So dgx2 just outdated my dgx1 that i just racked last week.

Attachments

• 20180327_101152.jpg
    20180327_101152.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 0
You know TBH I am starting to think we wont see a release of new video cards. I could be wrong though since you cannot buy/auto notify any geforce cards on the Nvidia website.

You know TBH I am starting to think we wont see a release of new video cards. I could be wrong though since you cannot buy/auto notify any geforce cards on the Nvidia website.
That would be wonderful but I don't believe they've ever announced a consumer card at GTC. We will see....

Some sites claimed last month that the new ETA is July. I refused to believe it until now...

Every generation of cards they had were released in either February or April, every 2 years. So there's still hope? but not sure how else they're going to announce it.

no motivation to release something new, nothing competes with a 1080ti and they cant keep them on the shelves so why not hold back the new models until required... seems to be what they are doing to me

Back