GPU Server not Assigning Work

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
5,145
Heads up guys, I've had idle GPUs here for a few hours now. The GPU server has plenty of work and is showing as being available but port 80 is not responding and, although port 8080 is responding, it is still not assigning work. Server stats page was showing high net-load the last time I checked.

I've reported this already on Folding Forums. Hopefully someone is on site on Christmas Eve. :(
 
Server is now handing out work once again.
 
Mine just downloaded a P5767 wu 7 min ago. Looking at the ppd, it looks like it has not paused anywhere along the way. Could the problem be somewhere else?
 
Yeah mine didn't grab work for a few minutes, and then it was ok again.
 
Mine just downloaded a P5767 wu 7 min ago. Looking at the ppd, it looks like it has not paused anywhere along the way. Could the problem be somewhere else?
You probably got lucky and it was coming up as your previous one was finishing. net-load was indeed high when I first noticed the problem and it's now back down.
 
someone was still there to kick the server it seems.
 
Back
Top