GPU gromacs?

lehmann

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
1,362
p5798 787 points takes almost 2 friggen days? on a 216 core gtx 260 what gives here
 
It might be a bad WU. I've had other 5798's here, with no problems, on my 8800GT and 9600GSO.
 
i also noticed that win7 doesnt like vista core. its likes the xp core better
 
nitro: he's referring to the special GPU replacement drop-in client that is required for Vista.

lehmann, that has been my experience at well when I first tried Win7.
 
nitro: he's referring to the special GPU replacement drop-in client that is required for Vista.

lehmann, that has been my experience at well when I first tried Win7.

I wasnt aware there was one
Do i need to be using this on my Win7 boxes?

/color me confused:confused:
 
I have to correct myself here as both cores act the same. but this damm p5765 is killing my ppd 8 friggen hours. i thought something was wrong with it but started fresh and its still the same.
 
another correction fahcore11 wasnt getting enough cpu time. back to my one hour times again
 
Has it got 250,000 frames +/- a couple ??

If it has a lot more frames then it is a bad work-unit.
Report it on the folding forums

Luck ............ :D
 
Back
Top