GPU Folding Times

zim01

Gawd
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
1,004
Just checking since this is all so new
Is everybody completing work units in like 8 plus minutes? 1900XXTX

13:02:06
13:10:16

13:11:30
13:19:20

then takes some retries for next work unit?
 

Hito Bahadur

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2006
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
3,163
Jon885 was taking around 6-7 minutes for the one he was working on last night with a X1900XTX, I believe.
 

Jon855

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
9,875
Hito Bahadur said:
Jon885 was taking around 6-7 minutes for the one he was working on last night with a X1900XTX, I believe.
I'm now getting a work unit that takes much longer to run, seems to be around 5-7mins per step.
 

Roman79

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 2, 2000
Messages
1,393
When it says "Completed XX" where "XX" is a number does that mean it's completed a frame or a WU?

Is there any info about these work units, like how many points they're worth? Just curious...
 

Hito Bahadur

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2006
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
3,163
Currently taking me about 9 minutes per frame for a 2711 WU. Running at 499.5GPU, 594MEM with no other instances running.
 

T-3

Gawd
Joined
Mar 27, 2001
Messages
730
project 2721, currently running at approx 7 minutes per frame.

T-3
 

Jon855

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
9,875
T-3 said:
project 2721, currently running at approx 7 minutes per frame.

T-3
How do you check the project number? i can't find mine nowhere at all. :confused:

Edit: Am running 2725 @ 5-7mins per frame
 

zim01

Gawd
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
1,004
Jon855 said:
How do you check the project number? i can't find mine nowhere at all. :confused:

Edit: Am running 2725 @ 5-7mins per frame

check your log
 
Top