GPU Folding Settings - Works

Jon855

[H]ard DCOTM January 2008
2FA
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
12,133
This is working for me at the moment without any issues.

AMD x2 System

Core 1 - idle 95% - services
Core 2 - idle 95% - services

GPU - low 100% - as an app at the moment, will be testing services soon.

Running 6.10b Catalyst

Edit: Please post what works for you here...
 
on cat 6.10 watch for EUE in frames 5 to 10
 
marty9876 said:
on cat 6.10 watch for EUE in frames 5 to 10
Am keeping my eye on that as I'm approaching these frames... EUE = ?
 
marty9876 said:
EUE= Early Unit End
And is it teh evil spawn of yours or is Jesus going to save me? What does that = to? Good or Bad?
 
It kills the work unit. ====== BAD

You should probably switch to 6.5 as it has been found that 6.10 are flawed at the moment.
 
Hito Bahadur said:
It kills the work unit. ====== BAD

You should probably switch to 6.5 as it has been found that 6.10 are flawed at the moment.
-_- Driver cleaning, reboot, installing 6.5, reboot, rerun GPU Client, all in less than 5 mins... I'm going to wait and see where this goes first though and if I do get a EUE, I'm going straight to 6.5 the moment it happens.
 
Bad night for me to have to work on a paper ( I hate writing and Grad school sucks the second time around).
 
I should bork before frame 10 from what I've been reading...assuming I can remember shit after today...

On the bright side, shoud die with in an hour!
 
marty9876 said:
I should bork before frame 10 from what I've been reading...assuming I can remember shit after today...

On the bright side, shoud die with in an hour!
Just passed 8, give me less than 20 mins and I'll have 10 completed... [H]rossing fingers.
 
Jon855 said:
Passed 11 without a hitch, still running...
Passed 24 and still going... It seems to be fairly stable for me using 6.10b

;)
 
Great to hear, but others should use the 6.5 until otherwise notified.
 
Hito Bahadur said:
Great to hear, but others should use the 6.5 until otherwise notified.
Agreed.

Ninja Edit: Just were sharing that mine works, until the meantime please do use 6.5 unless announced otherwise by FAH
 
Back
Top