• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

gpu coolers for low profile cards

morgwon

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
7,906
I have a low profile Leadtek 8500gt with the silent pipe cooler. Problem is the cooler makes the card too tall for my slim case and I can put the cover on it. Every search I have made for low profile video coolers references cooler that do not take up two slots. I want a cooler that does not extend above the height of the pcb. Anyone know if such a beast exists?
 
Back
Top