GPU benchmark software Free.

jcg624

Limp Gawd
Are there any decent free GPU bench marking programs available.
I would like to test my new Asus laptop.

3Dmark and Unigine Valley/Heaven. You should be able to find data for similar systems to compare and be sure everything is working right.

steam 3dmark skydiver and firestrike and cloudgate are good choices....i could swear the latest are available free for demo modes for a certain amount of time

Heaven / Valley is what i use and my results always match up, scale accordingly with overclocks etc..
Also CPU doesnt make a difference in these benches which is a good thing, i have never used any other so can't speak for it.
Good thing is it is really easy to find scores for almost any GPU for these two. I dont know if it is the same about other free

As mentioned earlier I'd say that for benchmarking Heavy/Valley is the best choice. It's very consistent and fairly taxing. Furmark is good at testing overclocks/load temps/load power.

Heaven / Valley is what i use and my results always match up, scale accordingly with overclocks etc.. Also CPU doesnt make a difference in these benches which is a good thing, i have never used any other so can't speak for it. Good thing is it is really easy to find scores for almost any GPU for these two. I dont know if it is the same about other free

I use Heaven benchmark as well and while I don't have massive A to B testing CPU performance is pretty identical. I ran three systems with different GTX 670s (2x EVGA + 1x PNY) and varying AMD processors(A8-6600K, 8320e, + 750K) with almost identical results across the board. The scores only varied about 5 points.

Back