GP's FS Thread: Lots o'PC parts, WC gear, GPS, PS2 & networking w/ tons of photos!

gpitpitan

Limp Gawd
FOR SALE DETAILS:
wacky.jpg

Heatware: gpitpitan
ebay ID: gpitpitan

EDIT: 9-19 Removed sold items, bump.

1) Added shipped prices to some items. Also I ship USPS, unless otherwise specified by buyer. (I pack my items very well, feel free to check my heatware references on our board who recently purchased items)
2) I accept non-CC paypal payments only.
3) I've done my best to include photos where needed and be completely forthright with each items functionality and condition! All items posted are in WORKING condition!
4) Make me a decent offer if you want something. Lookin to get rid of this stuff and have someone put it to good use instead of gathering dust.

Without further ado:

Core 2 Duo E6600, EVGA 680i SLI, Xigmatek HDT-S1283 $110 SHIPPED!

I had this OC'ed to 3.2 stable just a touch over stock Vcore on my 680i SLI. I bet you could probably get this to go higher. Dont have the original crappy intel fan or box.
Excellent mobo its been with me since i had 8800GTX SLI to 285GTX SLI and even 480GTX SLI! Never had a problem ever. Updated to latest available BIOS. Comes with original box and accessories!
Greatcooler for socket 775 or AMD k8/am2/am3. Was toms hardware recommended buy back in 2008. I have the original box, instructions and hardware for both LGA 775 and AMD setup. I believe you can also get a mounting kit for all the newest CPUs available today. Cooler has a bit of gunk on the side bottom of the heatsink but it doesnt interfere with performance. Check images below.
oldcomp2of6.jpg

oldcomp1of6.jpg

oldcomp3of6.jpg

oldcomp4of6.jpg

oldcomp5of6.jpg

oldcomp6of6.jpg

Scythe Gentle Typhoon D1225C - 12 120mm fan (800rpm model) $30 SHIPPED (have three units)

Barely used, comes in original packaging, with all accessories and was also sleeved in black with black heat shrink by performance pcs.
oldcomp1of3.jpg

ModSmart Kobra Cables in Red $25 SHIPPED

I have two 8pin PCI-E and two 6pin PCI-E cables. Decided not to use them in my build after install. Check photos for sleeving that came loose on one of the 6pin PCI-E.
oldcomp2of3.jpg

oldcomp3of3.jpg

Creative X-Fi Platinum Soundcard with front panel bay $30 SHIPPED

PCI based sound solution. Great sound and never failed me once. Also comes with remote control, connector cables and front panel for easy access and control.
DSC_2809.jpg

DSC_2810.jpg

DSC_2811.jpg

DSC_2807.jpg

Enermax Galaxy DXX 850watt PSU $70

Great PSU. Can run pretty much anything you throw at it. Comes with original box and all accessories.
DSC_2794.jpg

DSC_2799.jpg

DSC_2795.jpg

DSC_2796.jpg

DSC_2801.jpg

Logitech G5 v1 laser mouse $10 SHIPPED

Got the new G700. This is the first version model with one thumb button. Comes with all weights and tin holder. Regular wear and tear. Completely functional and clicky. Will ship USPS for cheapest delivery option.
logistuff7of8.jpg

logistuff8of8.jpg

***Price lowered*** Ergotron Neo-FlexLCD monitor arm with clamp desk mount. $40 SHIPPED

Standard VESA mounting. Holds up to 18 pounds. 8" height range. Made for quite a clean desk install. includes 4 screws needed to mount to back of your LCD.
DSC_2658-2.jpg

DSC_2660-3.jpg

Assorted Linksys wireless G gear and switches.

WRE65G v2 Range expander, comes with power cable: $15
Linksys 8 port 10/100 workgroup switch w/power cable: $10
Linksys 5 port 10/100 workgroup switch w/ power cable: $5

DSC_2711-34.jpg

DSC_2715-36.jpg

****Price lowered*** Nyko Blue Wave remote $10 SHIPPED

used the adapter for my 1st gen PS3 to get it working with my logitech harmony one remote. Never took the remote out of the packaging.
DSC_2666-9.jpg

PS2 Slim with accessories and games! $50

Setup a secondary cheap game area for the kids! use it as a tiny DVD player! Remember, it can play PS1 games too! Gigantic library of cheapo second hand games to be had.
Accessories: Guitar hero guitar, 3 Sony dual shock controllers, Component AV cable, slim stand, sony 8mb memory card, Sony dvd remote.
Games: bust a move 4, Risk, super bust a move, wipeout XL (no box) and guitar hero 2. NOTE: ignore the Dance dance revolution game in the photo, not included with sale bc i cant find the disk!
DSC_2717-37.jpg

Lowepro Rezo 160 AW $20 SHIPPED

Great bag for a regular consumer DSLR and 2 lenses. Plenty of room for memory cards and cleaning kits. Can also be belt mounted and has a large comfy strap. Also has built in rain cover.
DSC_2702-30.jpg

DSC_2700-29.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for a awesome seller. My OCZ Platz are killer!!!

What are the Swiftech Rad and the X-Fi with the front panel bay still doing here?

TTT

Bump for new item added (gentle typhoons) and some prices dropped. Also removed sold items.

Back