Gotta get a game today, but(specifics).

IDF

Limp Gawd
I dont care if its 6 months old or not.

I want one that will be playable for a while, and multiplayer.

Last non-mmorpg i bought was CC generals, but it seems there were hacks, cheaters. But i liked it.Yes i played diablo 2..

Anything like it.

I dont reallywant a blitzkrieg where the game ends in 2 minutes.

I am thinking guild wars, BF2 maybe..

Maybe some of the older ones from 6-9 months thathave multiplayer and are cool.

No paying subscribtion games...

Suggestions please...

Try FATE. It's been mentioned here several times in the forum. I think its http://www.fatethegame.com You can download and play it down to 3 levels of dungeon. I just dropped the $20 to get the full version and was well worth it.

I dont see it mentioned on their page, but is FATE a multiplayer game?

EDIT (Im loving BF2 but you need ram and a good video card..) It'll work on 512 and a 9600 level video card, but expect to crank your settings down.. Ide suggest 1.5 Gig of ram and a 6800 w 256.

buy wolfenstein enemy territory...o wait, its free!

id play this game it kicks ass otherwise, yeah look at bf2

Be careful with Fate. When you purchase the game you are really only purchasing 4 unlock codes to install the game with. You have to ask to get another 2 unlock codes after your first 2 have been used. Propably not a big deal, but you're not really purchasing the game when looking at it in the long run. From the demo though, it does seem to be a fun game. I don't know how long it would last though because of a lack of any story or multiplayer aspect.

My only problem with BF2 is that I feel like I need to set aside a huge chunk of time to play it if I'm going to. I can't just sit and play a round like most FPS's.

Ludic said:
My only problem with BF2 is that I feel like I need to set aside a huge chunk of time to play it if I'm going to. I can't just sit and play a round like most FPS's.

Dont know why you feel that way.... Because of ranking?? go to an unranked server..

If you think rounds are long you can see what the server is running on counters, and or time limit..

moetop said:
Dont know why you feel that way.... Because of ranking?? go to an unranked server..

If you think rounds are long you can see what the server is running on counters, and or time limit..

Yeah, I only play on ranked servers and with clan mates, because it's only fun for me that way for some reason.

Fate also installs Wildtangent spyware on your PC and won't uninstall correctly from Add/Remove

These are the games I've been playing lately since none of the big modern ones really interest me.

Medieval Total War (Bought for $9)
Rome Total War
Counter Strike Source
Slowly replaying HL2 in widescreen
will be receiving Psychonauts in 2 days from gogamer.com (paid only $27) <-- excited about this one

How many people still play enemy territory? My friend and I used to play this game constantly. Gaining Captain or Major or whatever the highest rank is was no problem for us :cool:

I think im going to get it again.

Sacred is a must if you like Diablo 2, saw it at CompUsa a few days ago for 20 bucks, then go online and get the Plus version for free, and if you enjoy it. Gogamer has the expansion ready to buy, which supposedly makes the massive game 40% larger

I would suggest gunbound.

Very addictive game, and best part is...ITS FREE.

Search google for Gunbound.

Back