• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Got the P4 2.4C Philippines!

p0opyfac3

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
311
I'm not going to know how this baby overclocks until tomorrow when I get my waterblock top... So I was wondering what others have done with the Philippines version... I just recieved the processor from newegg and I got the Retail package.

Stepping Code: SL6WF (D1)
FPO/BATCH #: 7318A455
Manufactured in Philippines
Week: 19

I haven't heard much about these ones. I have heard much about the Malaysian cores.

Any info? I have watercooling so keep that in mind :)
 
I've heard that the Malaysia & Phillipines chips are worst of the group.

If you want OverClocking, that may not be the best chip for you IMHO.

I forgot the other locations, but I've heard that Costa Rica chips are good. I forgot which one is the best.

Speaking of which, since I don't have a P4 box with me at this moment, what is the 4th country? Mexico?
 
Back
Top