Got the itch again...

poddo

2005 [H]orde|Bowl Champion
I referred a friend to the hardware forum for a new PSU the other day, and obviously had to come check on my old folding buddies over here. Just reading a few threads got me itching to go at it again, and within 10 minutes I had the SMP client and GPU client going on my new machine. Checked my stats and found out I still have some borgs out there reporting in 60 pointers for me every now and then. Wonder when they'll die off... Hoping to set up my PS3 to fold, but unfortunately I don't have access to the number of systems I did back in the good old days.

For the cure!

I referred a friend to the hardware forum for a new PSU the other day, and obviously had to come check on my old folding buddies over here. Just reading a few threads got me itching to go at it again, and within 10 minutes I had the SMP client and GPU client going on my new machine. Checked my stats and found out I still have some borgs out there reporting in 60 pointers for me every now and then. Wonder when they'll die off... Hoping to set up my PS3 to fold, but unfortunately I don't have access to the number of systems I did back in the good old days.

For the cure!

Welcome back on board:)

Yea, I saw EVGA. What happened there? Where did they come from and what in the world are they doing?

Yea, I saw EVGA. What happened there? Where did they come from and what in the world are they doing?

man good question i dont know what happened there we slipped up and now we are paying for it, time to put our D in gear and start grinding D away:D

Welcome back.

Now a days it seems a few very powerful rigs is the best way to go. Also much easier on the power bill.

Welcome back my man. Unfortunately we got mowed over a while back, but there really isn't a lot we can do for the time being due to the size of the gap. That is okay though, as we don't need any incentives to fold :)

Welcome back my man. Unfortunately we got mowed over a while back, but there really isn't a lot we can do for the time being due to the size of the gap. That is okay though, as we don't need any incentives to fold :)

yeap :)

For the cure!

welcome back, though i'd say save the electricity and dont bother with the ps3, it will only produce about 900-1000 PPD and use more power then most high end GPU's that will produce 10-15 times that.

I am helping us with that gap. I purchased FLECOM's XFX GTX260 and got it running in a system to help us a little.

Also, Welcome back dude! You probably do not know me as I only joined this part of the Hard Forum recently. Was already part of Hard Forum in one of the other sections. I joined us as my old team went defunct. :(
I am glad I joined though! Great atmosphere here and everyone is nice to each other. :)
Reminds me of the coffee shop I used to go to with my Dad and Grandad when I was little. :p

I am helping us with that gap. I purchased FLECOM's XFX GTX260 and got it running in a system to help us a little.

Also, Welcome back dude! You probably do not know me as I only joined this part of the Hard Forum recently. Was already part of Hard Forum in one of the other sections. I joined us as my old team went defunct. :(
I am glad I joined though! Great atmosphere here and everyone is nice to each other. :)
Reminds me of the coffee shop I used to go to with my Dad and Grandad when I was little. :p

"Where everybody knows your name
And they're always glad you came.."

/singing

"Where everybody knows your name
And they're always glad you came.."

/singing

That is exactly how that coffee shop was and still is. :)
Not been there in a while but last I checked, they had really good doughnuts.

-------------------------------
I am saving up for a super system. I will put the GTX260 in there when I get the cash for that system. Right now, it looks like a $4-5 (not 45) thousand dollar system. :eek:

Back