• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Got the Antec 900 today.

sld72382

n00b
Joined
Nov 7, 2006
Messages
47
CompUSA had a sale on it today (actually till Saturday but with my work schedule I needed to get it today or miss out), $89 after instant savings and to my surprise the cashier threw me a $25 rebate as well. :D

Anyway, I know this case is not the nicest looking but I don't care about that. The first thing I did was make sure it came with what it should, and I removed that black fan place holder (the one behind the 2nd drive cage) as I won't be putting a fan there.

One thing that surprised me was that it's a lot lighter than I thought it would being all-steel.
 
Back
Top