Got my psp for only $199.99..and it plays japanese games

kmanuel

Weaksauce
some guy on the street sold me a PSP for only $199.99. He said it is a modified japanese system that will play games from around the world..

Game%20Gear.jpg

Haha, that gave me a good chuckle. Your going to spend a fortune on batteries (I had two Gamegears) :D

I remember my old gamegear. :D I had a HUGE battery pack the hooked to the buttom and weighed like 20lbs :p

still have my Lynx and California games. Run it off the adapter. It is how I go to sleep at night when I don't have a book to read.

Tiny said:
still have my Lynx and California games. Run it off the adapter. It is how I go to sleep at night when I don't have a book to read.

OMG, I miss my old Lynx. That thing was huge, and Ive never had as much fun on a portable as I did with Lynx + Slimeworld and I think it was called Wave Runner or something. It was a racing game where you went down these pologonyl tube like race tracks. Best game ever.

Woot for old abandoned portables!

I still have my Nomad, that thing rocked. Sooo many games for it. Loved playing Sonic 3 on it at night.

Man that thing sucked batteries dry... I used the car adapter and I swear the gamegear killed the alternator on that car... They were both fighting for juice :)

Back