Got My New WC stuff. Pics.

MikeP

Gawd
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
676
Finally got everything for my new WC setup. Heres the stuff:

Swiftech 6002 CPU block..youve all seen it a zillion times by now but once more wont hurt:
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/MikeP/resizedCPUwaterblock.JPG

Dangerden Z-chipset block, traded for on the [H] forums:
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/MikeP/resizedchipsetblock.JPG

Via Aqua 1300 pump. This is the one item Im not 100% on. May have to switch it out for a DD 12V or Eheim 1250. It cost little enough to make it worth trying:
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/MikeP/resizedVApump.JPG

Heatercore- Maxair, USA made, New, for a 1965 Mustang. Comes stock with 1/2 inch pipes:
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/MikeP/resizedheatercore.JPG

Im making an external box for the heatercore and fan for ontop of the comp. top piece is a piece of pantyhose stretched to the size I wanted and layered with fiberglass resin. top and bottom of it are 3/8" Plexi(technicly lucite but whatever). Strong enough to stand on:
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/MikeP/resizedboxtop.JPG

Heres the box as it is now with the plexi sides on. Just needs a little bondo, paint and some brackets tomorrow and its ready to roll:
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/MikeP/resizedboxunpainted.JPG

I dont have much confidence in my Barton 2500+ being much of an OCer so I picked up a new 2600+ Mobile to play in the water. Also doubled my OCZ ram to a gig:
http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/MikeP/reizednewram&CPU.JPG

Ill post some pics as the install goes in a few days and initial OC results shortly after.

P.S. Ill add a few pics of my homemade reservoir also.
 
Excellent. Good basic stuff. Maybe you could consider the C-Systems pump, because it powers off the 3-pin motherboard fan headers, and you can double them up if you dont get enough flow.
 
Had to look around a lot to find someone with a 6002 in stock. Its not a new batch.

I was looking at the C systems pumps as well as the others above. Ill leave that decision till I have to make it.
 
Back
Top