Got my free Guinness Bar Towel

Bighitter

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 24, 2000
Messages
1,685
Before the forum went down there was a thread to get a free guinness bar towel. About 4 weeks ago I got a mailing saying that Guinness had had a problem with thier request form and was just now getting the units out. Saturday I got my towel and it is nice, perfect for the new wet bar in my game room. :D
 
I got a thing from them a while ago too saying it was delayed and I should get in 4 weeks...haven't seen it yet, and only 4 more days until im out of college for the summer :)
 
I wish that I had signed up for one of these.

On the downside, beware the wrath of the mods:
We also ask that you stop posting “Look what I just got in the mail!” type threads. If you are excited and you want to brag about your cool new item, we suggest you do one of the following:

1. SEARCH and find the old thread that allowed you to get the cool item, and REPLY to that, bumping it to the top.
2. use this thread to brag about your new item.
3. Start a new thread, explaining to others (with links if necessary) about how to get the item, and then include your cool pics of the item.
 
antoniohawk said:
I wish that I had signed up for one of these.

On the downside, beware the wrath of the mods:
cant search for something thats not there...
 
Its odd, I got two, one to my college address and one to my home address...I think i only signed up for it at college though...
 
i got mine 2 or 3 days ago... its really cool looking but the front side (with the image) feels funny.. doesn't feel like something i'd wipe up with... oh well, its free and its cool I won't complain

(anyone get that heineken bottle opener or whoever offered that free one?)
 
Back
Top