Got My DUAL 2407s!! its huge ..Pics!

alkoholik

[H]ard|Gawd
Suck on this jacuzz1 48" of widescreen goodness!! :p

....I'm not really going to have dual 2407s.....one is the rev. A01 and the other is the A02. I have to return the A01 but wanted to hook them both up. Unfortunately the A02 that I just got has a bunch of dead pixels so I'm going to have to return that as well.....but for now 48" of widescreening maddness!!

I never knew games work like that with 2 widscreen monitors. Looks interestingly strange. You must need a beast of a computer to run it like that though?
IIm typing on my 46 inch HDTV and i just hate playing games on it. Im waiting for a nice 20 inch widescreen to come out. All the ones in market are sucky.

I'm in the process of moving into my first new home. I got all my crap in boxes and I am just using that desk temporarily.

If you actually read the whole post you would have realized that I only paid for one :rolleyes:

good edit cam

i dont have a beast of a computer....check my sig. the 7800gtx was running both of the monitors fine. cant remember what the resolution was but it was pretty high.

and yes (2) 2407s would cost around $1400 USD (with a dell coupon) as compared to the 3007s $2200 price tag....you could basically get (3) 2407s for that price (when on sale).

ROFLmao, the "Got My ...........it Huge!" franchise has achieved imortality and has taken on a life of its own.

I am very gratified ........... :cool: But credit must go to the moderator who changed my omfg it huge title to the Got My designation ROFLMAO :D

By the way the Dell is just over 1600 if you shop it correctly

LOL i knew you would like that jacuzzi....all I needed was to put a can of budweiser in the pics and it woulda been right on!

btw your cash flow is a little stronger then mine ;)

You would actually need to have 4 of those screens in order to enjoy 48" widescreen goodness :p

I dont' want to do the math, but right now its a long way from being 48".

PKFGimpy said:
You would actually need to have 4 of those screens in order to enjoy 48" widescreen goodness :p

I dont' want to do the math, but right now its a long way from being 48".

yea i know its diagonal measurements........it was basically a joke

alkoholik said:
....I'm not really going to have dual 2407s.....one is the rev. A01 and the other is the A02. I have to return the A01 but wanted to hook them both up. Unfortunately the A02 that I just got has a bunch of dead pixels so I'm going to have to return that as well.....but for now 48" of widescreening maddness!!
Since you have both A01 and A02, what has improved on the A02 that warrants the new reversion. As far as I know A01 is identical to A02, firmware wise at least.

Askanison said:
Since you have both A01 and A02, what has improved on the A02 that warrants the new reversion. As far as I know A01 is identical to A02, firmware wise at least.

i couldnt really tell a different to tell you the truth. the only reason why I asked for the replacement was that when it came time to sell it; i could say its an A02 rather then an A01.

alkoholik said:
i couldnt really tell a different to tell you the truth. the only reason why I asked for the replacement was that when it came time to sell it; i could say its an A02 rather then an A01.

I somehow doubt anyone buying the monitor used will care whether it's 'A01' or 'A02'. It's essentially the same monitor, both without the color banding bug. I'd just keep the A01 if doesn't have any dead pixels, instead of having a constant back and forth with Dell.

Go back to math class. :p

Thats 42.73" of widescreen gaming.

A squared + B squared=C squared...

Since you picked out jacuzz1, I just have to say.

Been there, done that. Check out the sig!

185" inches of goodness total, 60" on one, 48" on one, 40" on one, and 37" on one.

But really, enjoy it while you have it.

Back