Got My 6800 Gt

xTABx7

Gawd
Just Went To The Comp Usa Near Me And Picked Up A Pny 6800gt And Guess What... They Have 10 Left!!!!!!

Wow 10? That's a lot! Congrats on the purchase :p Where do you live? Here in Florida, I ran to the store when they showed having 1 left in stock, but no luck... :( So I had to order it when I seen that it was available for online ordering. They had it shipped from Texas (cause they had them in stock in a Texas CompUSA, limited quantities though), and I had to wait 4 days. ...that seemed like a really long 4 days lol.

yay, i love liveing in mass. i went off island a few days ago(i live on nantucket, but im not rich like everyone thinks nantuckers are) and saw a few BFG's at the best buy in hyanis. i went back a few days latter(went to boss for a day or two) and they were all gone. my guess is some ebayer grabed them). anywhay, mass stores seem to be getting them in stock alot

Can't you order it online if another CompUSA carries it? Mine came from Texas because that was one of the stores that happened to have it... just keep your eye online for when the product status changes to "Delivery Only". I happened to be lucky and notice as soon as it changed

Back