Got F.E.A.R. at Wal-Mart for $39.88

• Thread starter Deleted member 72990
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 72990

Went to wal mart this morning and got FEAR for $39.88, despite it being listed on the website for $10 more than that. Stop by and see if you can get it for that price :)

Sorry, I could not help myself.
$3 cheaper at Fry's, for those that have a Fry's nearby anyway.

longhorn said:
.......................... for those that have a Fry's nearby anyway.

which excludes 80% of the country's population no thanks to Fry's VERY selective city locations... :(

longhorn said:
Sorry, I could not help myself.
$3 cheaper at Fry's, for those that have a Fry's nearby anyway.
I'll just goto one of the many Fry's all over the east coast hmmm? :rolleyes:

There isnt a day that goes by where I dont slap myself for paying 55+tax for it at Best Buy.
*sigh* at least its a great game

ozziegn said:
which excludes 80% of the country's population no thanks to Fry's VERY selective city locations... :(

really? Last time I checked it looked like there was a Fry's practically everywhere from Texas and west.

Devnull said:
really? Last time I checked it looked like there was a Fry's practically everywhere from Texas and west.

to bad these more people on the east cost and have no chance to get to a frys.....

aka me in st. louis :mad:

Yeah, I was really really suprised Fry's opened a store here in Indy to be honest. That place is awesome though.

It was $39.76 at my Wal-Mart :confused: . Just picked it up and have been playing it all night, great game.

I really wanted the Director's Edition if only for the DVD, but I couldn't see paying 15 bucks more just for the luxury of a one disc install.

Back