• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Got a Quad Xeon X3350

Loop2kil

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
348
I do not have all my parts here yet, so I can't really start any installing/testing yet...What can I expect in terms of O/c'ing? Will be paring it up with an Asus P5Q pro, Zalman 9500 and 4 gigs of Mushkin PC6400 1.8v.

I figure 3.6 would be a good goal. I don't do anything crazy to attain o/c's but just like something faster than stock and still remain stable.
 
It's basically a Q9450, so 3.6-3.8GHz should be doable. I would advise that you get a better heatsink though, since the 9500 might not keep up with the heat load too well.
 
main thing im missing now is the main video card, but i do have an old PCI card and temps at 3.2 ghz are holding @ 32c @ 1.12v
 
Back
Top