• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Got a MK802 Android 4.0 Mini-PC today

Phantum

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 25, 2001
Messages
1,716
:D Pretty excited!!! I plugged it and booted it up, played around with if for about 5 minutes. I'll take some pictures and give everybody an update tonight when I have more time to get acquainted with it.
 
formfactors.org said:
Small Form Factor (SFF): 8-19 liter chassis (IDC* definition)
Ultra SFF (uSFF): 4-8 liter chassis (IDC* definition)
Tiny PC: Less than 4 liter chassis (IDC* definition)

Don't ask me what IDC is though ;)
 
How much you get it? I just get it from slickdeals that the factory released a new Android Mini PC version with 1GB RAM at the price only $72 with free shipping...too surprise!!!
 
Back
Top