• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GoogleTV Workaround for blocked content

Nitebane

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
95
Launch Google Chrome
Press "Menu" and open Incognito Window
Press "Menu" select More » Advanced » Settings
Select "Mode" and change to "Custom"
Select "Custom value" and type in "Desktop"


Enjoy.
 
Thanks, I have a GoogleTV here at work, and I was able to get Hulu streaming, curious what other people are experiencing with other blocked content. I figure it should handle every situation, before a future patch to break it again..
 
Thanks, I have a GoogleTV here at work, and I was able to get Hulu streaming, curious what other people are experiencing with other blocked content. I figure it should handle every situation, before a future patch to break it again..

I don't have blocked content cause I have a real man's HTPC instead of a cute little toy. ;)
 
For work, it is fine lol. They just want internet access on the TV..

As for me, I also have a nice HTPC, on a 65" TV. I was thinking about getting a google tv for my bedroom though.. its alot simpler and compact, all built in - vs having to have a HTPC in my bedroom as well.
 
Wow nice find , simple solution as well. Funny though why do I get the feeling Google will "patch" this feature?
 
Back
Top