• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Google voice invite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for what it's worth, you can just goto the google voice webpage and request to be invited. i got my invite straight from google in 2 days.
 
could someone send me an invite if you have one please..

isaias.rubio {at} gmail.com

thanks
 
I have a couple extra i dont need (2). PM me. First two get them.
 
So far google voice has been nice. I can set call forwarding from a local number near my parents and have it ring to a long distance number at home.

How do you know you have google voice invites? I may have a few to spread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top