Google Street View Image Of The Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Remember the old TV series The Twilight Zone? You know, at the beginning of each show the announcer would always say “you’ve just entered the Twilight Zone” but you never really knew where the Twilight Zone was or how to get there. Well, now you do.

I'll admit it: when Star Wars first came out (and I saw it the day it was released, May 22, 1977), one of my friends and I chose our "characters" from that point on and had regular "Lightsaber" battles using broomsticks at his house, outside, in full view of the world at large. :D

I chose Obi Wan, he chose Han Solo... needless to say I wasted him multiple times... hehe

rofl...

All I can say is welcome to the World of Warcraft

OH MY GOD, World of Warcraft has become so huge it has started to spill out into real time. Soon everyone will be lifeless zombies who do nothing but go out on large raiding parties.

I used to do this when I lived in Nashville, TN. About 40-50 other guys and girls all dressed up and beat the hell out of each other with padded weapons. It was a lot more fun that sitting on my ass in front of a computer screen. (but I still enjoy that too)

lol that brings back some memories, mostly my mother yelling at me not to play with sticks cause i could poke my eye out, then beating me with said stick every time she caught us dueling with them...

ahh the painful memories...

OH MY GOD, World of Warcraft has become so huge it has started to spill out into real time. Soon everyone will be lifeless zombies who do nothing but go out on large raiding parties.

The SCA has been around a lot longer then WOW

i guess, on a computer forum, this sort of behavior is normal... lol

however, i still think it's a little odd

best thing is, if you pan to the left, there is person on a bike that is most definitely looking in thier direction and probably wondering WTF??

I remember hearing this on the local news. If you continue down the street, you will see all kinds of things. Fireman way has firemen climing a latter into a tree. There is also a band playing in a parade. The locals knew when the google map car would be in the area and they did all kinds of goofy things. One of the images has been deleted, I'm not sure why.

man, pittsburgh looks like a shitty ass place to live... all decrepid buildings, look like slums, and a grey sky.. i'll stick to sunny western australia thanks :D

I used to do this when I lived in Nashville, TN. About 40-50 other guys and girls all dressed up and beat the hell out of each other with padded weapons. It was a lot more fun that sitting on my ass in front of a computer screen. (but I still enjoy that too)

Were you one of those losers over in Belle Meade off of west end at the big park there? :p

I want to "Report a Concern" and tell Google that I'm concerned for the future of America's Youth.

The UFO thing is what brought it to win status.

ROFL Ok, now it became epic. Go east a bunch of times until you get to Fireman Way, then look North.

This picture is hilarious. Even if they were happy their faces are obscured, the fact that the address is listed would help narrow down who it is...;)

SCA and LARP guys make me laugh.

LARP had a meeting on campus one time, all kinds of costumed fewls were there. One guy in costume thought it would be funny to run around campus...weapons pulled of course(they were plastic)...well long story short. Mr Ninja in full gear running around on a campus full of people and threatening them with realistic sai and stars. Ninja gets full body tackled from behind by 2 security guards who beat the shit out of him before someone told them it was a game.

Pre-9/11, it was funny...now they would have just shot him.

man, pittsburgh looks like a shitty ass place to live... all decrepid buildings, look like slums, and a grey sky.. i'll stick to sunny western australia thanks :D

this is just an alley, the whole city is not like this.

im sure there are nicer areas.. but that area looks like a slum...

Wow, I used to live a few blocks from there when I was 12.. That area has been a shithole for as long as I can remember... There are some nice Pittsburgh suburbs, but, for the most part, the inner city is pretty crappy. The only decent areas are where people shit money.

They should just tear down the entire North Side.

The only thing fun about LARP is watching it while drunk or high...or both. Nothing like watching a bunch of retards running around screaming fireball whilst beating someone with a foam tube.

Oh, not to mention the orgy that commences once the sun goes down..

My sister is a curator of a historical mansion and they rent out the property for big group events and LARPs are one of their biggest clients. She's scared to go outside at night when they're there.

I don't know what's worse: geeks LARP'ing out in broad daylight, or geeks making fun of the geeks on a gaming and hardware forum.

Haha holy shit I looked at it and instantly thought of Pittsburgh and that's exactly where it is.

Too funny.

You should see my old neighborhood in Detroit where I grew up....I think they condemned the ground for contamination and razed all the buildings :(

Back