Google Senior VP Is Leaving The Company

HardOCP News

[H] News
The head of Google+ is leaving the company. There is no word on why Gundotra is leaving Google but we like to think he might be taking a job with a more popular social network. MySpace maybe?

I have been incredibly fortunate to work with the amazing people of Google. I don't believe there is a more talented and passionate collection of people anywhere else. And I'm overwhelmed when I think about the leadership of +Larry Page and what he empowered me to do while at Google. From starting Google I/O, to being responsible for all mobile applications, to creating Google+, none of this would have happened without Larry's encouragement and support.

This is sad news indeed. What he did for google+ everybody knows better because on which position google+ is only due to his hard work.

Good. I hope the door not only hits him on the way out, I hope it knocks his ass out.

Foist that Google+ shit on us.... Begone you demon!

Must have made a donation to the Electronic Frontier Foundation several years ago.

Hitting the bottle a little early today?

If I had to guess:

2232870.1326952.jpg

I don't know much about this guy, but I tink it's kinda sad he had to use "+Larry Page" in that statement; as if he still imagines a world where we are all +someones. Would it kill him to drop the plus in his goodbye-letter? :)

Back