Google Pixel Smartwatch Rumored for Fall Hardware Event

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Popular leaker Evan Blass believes that Google will have more to show than just the Pixel 3 at this year’s hardware event: one of his reliable sources claims that a Pixel watch will be unveiled. The wearable is expected to champion Android Wear, which was recently rebranded to Wear OS.

WinFuture concurs that a Google smartwatch is coming, and adds that it will be available in three models, codenamed Ling, Triton, and Sardine. The German publication does not know how the three Pixel watches might differ (presumably either size, connectivity, or finish — and of course, price).

Still prefer the Tizen OS from Samsung. Apps aren't as varied but I don't use apps anyways...OS itself I like more, watches look nicer as well. Will be interesting to see this, something tells me the design will be odd though.

I have the current LG Wear watch, and don't use it. It sucks the life out of my Note 8 in no time flat. I normally can get 24 hours before I have to charge, but when using the watch, I get 12 if I'm lucky. I doubt this will be any different

A very expensive pixel 3 and a very expensive watch. This cellphone business is too much of disposable products.. i like them, but its too much.. my wife nexus 6 was on oxigen at year 3? Battery was a mess, google stopped updating even security updates. I replaced the battery... It wasn't too terrible, but still, there is no need for this. Installed lineage os and some apps didn't work, instsinst magisk... So we will see how long before that detected too.

Back