Google+ Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimG

Gawd
Looking for an invite. I've signed up on Google+'s homepage but was wondering if I could get one from someone who's already in. Thanks!

trginter (at) (gmail) (dot) (com)

Last edited:
they stop giving invites because too many people were giving invites

if they spent as much resources on this as they did with google music its going to blow

will wait for it with an open mind thouh

here too.

And I think google music is awesome, but hey maybe that's just me.

I would also like an invite. I've seen it being used and I can already say it's going to be much cooler/practical/useful than bullshit like Google Wave or even Buzz.

And if someone is willing, an invite for me would be very much appreciated. ;D

Thanks.

Google Music blow? Its way better then Amazon.

If anyone has an invite, I'd be down for one please.

also interested in this, ampidire at gmail dot com

If invites are being thrown out; I'd gladly take one. preyed (at) gmail.com

I already have it, so when they open up invitations again, I'll see if I can get a couple of you guys in

I heard a quick workaround is to add people to your circle, basically unlimited invites.

Inv me since I told you lol.

Would appreciate an invite as well if anyone has an extra!

exlink(at)gmail.com

I would love an invite, I left facebook due to the privacy issues, but I already use google for my phone and email, Android rules, so I have to trust them! just send it to NeoDiNardo at gmail dot com. and pm me so I know its not a scammer, they are out there in force!

If anyone has one I'd like to check it out along with the functionality on my Android phone. PM me. Thanks! :)

Well, might as well ask: if anyone can spare an invite, drop it to joe.average (at) cox (dawt) net, thanks. I always end up missing out on "the newest greatest thing" but, maybe this one will work out. Facebook never interested me, but I do use Google's services of all kinds with excessive frequency and I do prefer Android these days for my smartphone purposes.

And definitely drop a PM if you do so I can thank you directly.

Can't hurt to ask. Thanks...

This is not a forum to beg for invites. If and when someone gets an abundance of invitations, they will start a thread and you can get them then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back