• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Google + invite button is up

I would like to try out if anyone has an invite left
mongolives at google dot com

Thanks in advance!
 
I have some invites if you want to PM me your email address I'll send them out asap.
 
Thanks again for the add a day or two ago. How's this work you get a certain amount when the "button comes up?" Not a big deal. Just when I asked I ended up getting 2 helpful fellows send me one right away. So Mike M, whoever you are, thanks. Hope I didn't burn one of your invites just got a different one a sec sooner. :)
 
Thanks again for the add a day or two ago. How's this work you get a certain amount when the "button comes up?" Not a big deal. Just when I asked I ended up getting 2 helpful fellows send me one right away. So Mike M, whoever you are, thanks. Hope I didn't burn one of your invites just got a different one a sec sooner. :)

So far it seems like you get an unlimited amount of invites to send out.
 
If someone could send me one that'd be awesome.

EDIT: Thanks guys!
 
Last edited:
if there are any invites left: kenai dot dunn at gmail dot com

thank you!
 
Back
Top