Google Has A Street View Camel

Discussion in 'HardForum Tech News' started by HardOCP News, Oct 10, 2014.

1. HardOCP News

HardOCP News [H] News

I thought this was a joke at first until I realized the video was actually made by Google. :eek:

2. harbingerofdoom

harbingerofdoom Gawd

i will not be impresessed until i see the street view chinchilla cam map the andes.

3. cageymaru

cageymaru [H]ard as it Gets

That thing is awesome! But wait until PETA goes there and boycotts it. Hmm. Maybe we should pay for PETA to fly there for an impromptu boycott....

4. Magnus

Magnus [H]ard|Gawd

When the video began, I was frantically searching for a street view camera tower I could 'shop onto a camel and, then, there it was! :D

5. Ultima99

Ultima99 [H]ardness Supreme

Awesome, I can see some sand thanks to a guy leading a camel with cameras on its back.

6. Youn

Youn [H]ardness Supreme

street view squirrel would be cool too, but I think they'd be smart enough to not lead us to their secret high-tech underground head quarters.

7. WaltC

WaltC [H]ard|Gawd

What grabbed me most when I was in that part of the world was the contrasts--you'd sit at a stoplight in your Mercedes taxi right behind a donkey pulling a cart; a modern Holiday Inn rises like a Phoenix right out of the desert, surrounded by 50 feet of lush green, water-sloshed landscaping that abruptly turns into...sand. It'd be 110-degrees F. in the shade and you'd see women swathed in layers of robes and veils from head to toe. Crazy.

8. Technikal

Technikal Gawd

now they can find out all the camels personal information and see what it likes to eat, thinks, fucks, shits and where it lives to serve all camels better

9. Xrave

Xrave [H]ardness Supreme

I wonder how much the camel herder gets paid....