Google Hacked the Chinese Hackers Right Back

Check this out guys, this is insanely great, it's got a 28.8 BPS modem!

oh obscure hackers referances, how i never get a chance to use you.

DADE
It has a killer refresh rate.

KATE
P6 chip. Triple the speed of the Pentium.

DADE
Yeah. It's not just the chip, it has a PCI
bus. But you knew that.

KATE
Indeed. RISC architecture is gonna change
everything.

DADE
Yeah. RISC is good.

:D

Dammit, you guys, you're gonna make me want to watch that movie again tonight...

So bad, so good, awesome soundtrack... and was a senior in high school when that movie came out.

*sniff* I'm getting old...

This is truly scary... All they have to do is call the debt we owe them, and WWIII.

because I won't fooken give them anything!

This is truly scary... All they have to do is call the debt we owe them, and WWIII.

because I won't fooken give them anything!

Omfg. China and it's billions of soldiers.
Fck.

I'm moving to Antarctica and chilling with my penguins...

(Wait. I'm going to Taiwan next year. Oh crap, I'm like first on China's list! WTFFF)

Take that CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is already a cyber war between Russian, China, US and EU last time I read.

That is why so many accusation flying around since the last couple of years.

The different is East Asian they don't complain or whine instead they learn and fight another day.

I like how they included the Obama administration in the article. Too bad they wouldn't do anything aside from apologizing to them.

Omg. China and it's billions of soldiers.
Fck.

I'm moving to Antarctica and chilling with my penguins...

(Wait. I'm going to Taiwan next year. Oh crap, I'm like first on China's list! WTFFF)

China doesn't have billions of troops, No country does, China has millions, A much smaller figure and most are guarding towns, cities and other important areas against rebellion.

There is already a cyber war between Russian, China, US and EU last time I read.

That is why so many accusation flying around since the last couple of years.

The different is East Asian they don't complain or whine instead they learn and fight another day.

If by "learn and fight another day" you mean "Are restricted access to any information other than what makes their leaders look good.", I wholeheartedly agree.

Found an interesting image...

You ain't being serious right? There's no way you can compare Goggle playing online hacker and Tian an Men. Unless the alieantion has gotten so deep for you to believe they even can be remotely similar.
As far as stating they both mean Standing Up to The Man. I actually don't believe Google didn't found solid and concrete evidence. This bubble will go away in a couple of weeks and everything will be back on business. This is just a show.
I won't say whoever did that image should apologize, it might be useful someday in a better way than it is right now. Actually if you think about it comparing the two things only means this will have no defining effect, just like the original.

If by "learn and fight another day" you mean "Are restricted access to any information other than what makes their leaders look good.", I wholeheartedly agree.

Every government want to look good does not matter what party it.

Every government want to look good does not matter what party it.

Yes, but only some go so far as to actually repress free speech, press, and imprison people for reporting the truth. In North Korea, when their missile launches kept failing, every single one was reported as a success. That's asinine, and if you can't see that, I'm not sure what you're doing here.

Yes, but only some go so far as to actually repress free speech, press, and imprison people for reporting the truth. In North Korea, when their missile launches kept failing, every single one was reported as a success. That's asinine, and if you can't see that, I'm not sure what you're doing here.

How do you know what you read on the internet is truth. Any one can write any these day. And if you believe everything you read on the net then its your right to do so.

I just express my opinion and what I read. If you don't like what I say then it your problem.

How do you know what you read on the internet is truth. Any one can write any these day. And if you believe everything you read on the net then its your right to do so.

I just express my opinion and what I read. If you don't like what I say then it your problem.

Thinking you're mistaken and not liking what you say are completely different.

Back