Google Claims Oracle Tampered With Evidence

HardOCP News

[H] News
Yes! I love it when normally boring lawsuits get kicked up a notch with allegations of evidence tampering and stuff like this. Sure this isn’t a sex scandal but it makes it more fun to follow the case. ;)

Google further denies that the document attached to Oracle's Amended Complaint as Exhibit J contains a true and correct copy of a class file from either Android or "Oracle America's Java." Google states further that Oracle has redacted or deleted from the materials shown in Exhibit J both expressive material and copyright headers that appear in the actual materials, which are significant elements and features of the files in question.

WOW oracle is becoming the new SCO imho. I for one hope that google wins this one. The more i see what oracle is doing the more i understand why they purchased SUN. Yeah the Hardware and Solaris was a good investment but the opportunity for a quick buck with lawsuits sure sweeten the deal

oracle saw the opportunity and just HAD to shit in the punch bowl......something tells me oracle really doesn't want to feel the wrath of google much longer.

Not like Google didn't mess with oracle's cached website or anything. : Þ

Back