Google Chrome 69 Released with New Developer Features

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Google Chrome has been updated for the 10th anniversary of its release. In Google Chrome 69, new developer features for increased security, fixing of performance bottlenecks, and the implementation of web developer tools to make user interactions with websites easier and more natural for mobile devices with notches.

In Chrome 69, we've added support for: CSS Scroll Snap allows you to create smooth, slick, scroll experiences. Display cutouts let's you use the full area of the screen, including any space behind the display cutout, sometimes called a notch. The Web Locks API allows you to asynchronously acquire a lock, hold it while work is performed, then release it.

69? We'll try not to sexualize Google Chrome.

zIZGaFk.jpg

For lols, here's FireFox.
6l0SFEL.png

ha ya sex LOL

What is the smooth scrolling thing all about? I watched the demo but it uh.. wasn't very demonstrative. It seems like a lot of this is optimized for the mobile version.

All this time I've been led to believe it was good old 69. . .where is this new coming from

I always thought 69 referred to Yin Yang.... or wait... is the yin yang referring to 69?

/mindexploding

Back