Google Bike Virtual Navigation

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
What happens when you combine Google Street View with a bike computer program? You get a completely new animal capable of virtual navigation anywhere in the world. Hook that puppy up to a 60” plasma and cruise the beaches. Thanks to DragonNOA1 for the linkage :cool:

what needs to happen is a super hi res google street view, car simulator.
that way you could drive around in a endless world, and experience diffrent places in the world without actually going there.
ive always wanted to drive on the autobahn ...

Can you only use it on a Mac? I bet the only routes you can take go to an Apple store.

That wasn't google street view in the video. It was google earth zoomed in. You can tell the difference because the pictures were extemely blocky and low resolution.

If this had been google street view, it would have been high res, but a slide show.

I love google street, even the microsoft's version is pretty fun (seems smoother/more 3D to me) but anyways, yeah, I'm looking forward to even more seemless, higer-res, navigation... but of course, I'm saddened they are blurring so much stuff out these days. I was looking at houses the other day and it was a big blur... WTF, it's no secret there's a house there, you can see it clearly from the road... er... I also wish they wouldn't blur out people's faces, but at least that's a bit more understandable. What would be awesome is if they replaced it with another face, like the Richard D James or somethin :)

Back