good xbla or psn games

im looking for something cheap and fun to play right now. dont have anything on psn but on xbla i have shadow complex,splosion man, castle crashers, trials hd, and the tmnt arcade game. throw me some suggestions

Last edited:
Gravity Crash, Flower, Pixeljunk Shooter on PSN

Worms 2 on XBLA (especially if you have people to play with)

Seconded on Flower and PJ Shooter. I also dig Peggle and Peggle Nights, Fat Princess, BF 1942, and Burnout Paradise.

If you can get over your initial homophobic reflex to Flower it is possibly the most interesting concept in the last 5 years.

lol -disclaimer- in no way does this post imply yours, or anyone's, sexual orientations, preferences, and biases; I am purely making light of the gayness that is Flower ;)

If you can get over your initial homophobic reflex to Flower it is possibly the most interesting concept in the last 5 years.

lol -disclaimer- in no way does this post imply yours, or anyone's, sexual orientations, preferences, and biases; I am purely making light of the gayness that is Flower ;)

You were just saying "gay" gay, not "stupid" gay.

To the OP. If you can find a classic PS1 game, go for it. I got FF7 2 weeks ago, and that is the only game I have been playing on my PS3. There is nothing like a little nostalgia.

When I saw your title I though Castle Crasher and Trials HD, but you have both of those :(

Maybe some old school fighter goodness:

-The Mortal Kombat games
-Marvel vs Capcom 2
-Street Fighter 2.

Wipeout HD & Fury add-on on PSN.

The best Downloadable game this generation imo.....it's the only game that could pass for a full priced retail game.

For PSN - there is just one - Pixel Junk's Monsters
fantastic game!

For Xbox Live - Worms 2 Armageddon, Age of Booty, Aegis Wing (free), Band of Bugs, Carcassonne, Zuma, Texas Hold Em

Back