• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good Word for Zalman

Luthorcrow

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
1,241
:D

I bought a Zalman CNPS700A-Cu and installed it on an Intel chip. With the upgrade I found that I was not able to fnd the mounting parts for the AMD64. I wrote Zalman and they resent the mounting kit without charge and with a min of hassle.

Big thumbs. The irony was that I ordered a Thermaltake Venus 12 from Xoxide.com and not only have I not recieved the unit but no email confirmations, no way to check the on-line status, no humans on the phone, no return calls to my voice messages or emails.
 
Back
Top