• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good Wireless Headphones & Mic?

USMC2Hard4U

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 4, 2003
Messages
6,157
I need a good Wireless Headphone and Microphone headset.

Price is w/e. You get what you pay for so It really does not matter.

Thanks
 
I don't know man, I've been looking at wireless headphones for a while, but everybody keeps dissuading me from buying one.

But from my research, the Sennheiser RS 130/140 seem to be the best bang for buck compromise.
 
I was kinda wondering the same thing as I would love to use them at the drive-in theater we go to.
 
Back
Top