Good value? (FX5900)

seems fine it will run any game our no real fps drop just dont do 8xAA try 4X thats what i got mine running at and on AF just go with 8x. he should be ok
 
I got an MSI 5900 Ultra when it first came out, and I haven't had a single problem with it at all. It may have a harder hit with aa than some other chips, but I have never had an unplayable framerate yet.
 
Not the best buy (that would be the $220 9800pro), but still a very good card at a good price. You wont be dissapointed.
 
I have that Chainy and like it. Had no problems (knock on wood) I think you should be pleased.

Good luck.
 
definetly a very good deal, but they have a 9800pro for $214 on newegg, which is a better deal.
 
its a BFG 5900NU....yes the BFG 5900NU and chaintech 5900NU are the same card :)
that thing should do pretty good, especially after a 5950 flash :)
 
Back
Top